[Scpg] DEC 2, Sustainable World Radio KCSB 91.9 fm/Friday 9-10am,Interviews with Organic Farmer Michael Rose; Common Visions Fruit Tree Tour

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Dec 1 20:16:33 PST 2005

DEC 2, 2005/Friday, 9-10am, Sustainable World Radio Program on KCSB 91.9 fm
Santa Barbara

This week we are interviewing Michael Rose, an organic farmer, nursery owner
and edible landscape designer from Mendocino, CA. He will talk about how to
grow edible plants - how to get started on your own edible landscape etc.  We
will also feature interviews that we did with the Common Vision Fruit Tree
Tour
that visited Monte Vista Elementary School last spring. So, I guess the topic
is growing edible plants, especially trees.
***
Jill Cloutier, Suzanne Cloutier and Kevin Childerley host an hour long
radio program focused on sustainability, permaculture, and creative solutions
to environmental and social problems.

Look for Sustainable World Radio on Fridays, 9-10 am, on KCSB 91.9 FM.  Or if
unable
to hear them, KCSB website(www.kcsb.org)

Please submit news or community event announcements to:Sustainable World
Radio
<sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net>

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous