[Scpg] Volunteer and learn natural plastering... Jan 13-15

Quail Springs clc at wyp.org
Tue Jan 3 23:26:40 PST 2006

Hello friends,
We are inviting folks to Quail Springs (formerly Cuyama Learning Center) to
learn about natural plastering while helping us work on the interior of our
community straw bale building.  Join us the weekend of JANUARY 13-15 for
fun, good work, sharing, and lots of learning.  Camping space is provided
and we will be doing potluck food sharing.  Bring friends and family.
Please RSVP to clc at wyp.org and we will send current gate codes and packing
list.

Come enjoy this land in winter.....

The caretaking crew at Quail Springs

Resident Caretaker
Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm
clc at wyp.org