[Scpg] FWD: EcoVillage Permaculture Design Course April 16-29, Idaho

L.Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Thu Jan 19 14:10:51 PST 2006

From: James and Leslee Reed

EcoVillage Permaculture Design Course April 16-29, 2006, Bliss, Idaho

Dear friends,

I am excited to report that, to date, we have 22 attendees signed up
for Idaho's first Permaculture Design Course April 16 - 29, at Sage
Waters near Bliss Idaho. It is a very diverse and knowledgeable group
and there is room for 10 - 15 more. The tuition cost options are now
posted on our IdahoPermaculture.com web site accessible at
<http://www.IdahoPermaculture.com/tuition.html>http://www.IdahoPermaculture.com/tuition.html
We have room for 10 - 15 more students and I think these will spaces
will fill quickly so if you are planning to attend either all or just
one of the three "segments" please reserve your space soon.

Thank you for your interest and support of this big adventure... We
hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

James and Leslee Reed
Idaho Permaculture