[Scpg] Having a yard sale SAT JAN 21!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Jan 21 14:25:23 PST 2006

 Hey Friends--

I am having a moving sale tomarrow (Sat. Jan 21)  from 10 - 6 p.m.   I am
moving away from my little adobe cottage in the lemon grove (BYW- all the
lemon
trees were pulled up two weeks ago to make room for avocados!!)...I will
remain
in Carpinteria and have a nice new housewarming before to long, but in the
mean
time, I need to get rid of a lot of my stuff:  Lots of books, household,
tools,
more books, clothing, furniture, and a lot of misc.

 Also, I have over a thousand Organic Resource Guides (a fundraiser for PAAC -
Pesticide Awareness & Alternatives Coalition)-- selling at a special discount
-- so come on by, pick up your resource guide, and some other items and
help me
say good bye to my little house on Hwy 192...

Address: 3155 Foothill Rd. (also known as 192) between Toro Canyon and Nidever
Rds.   Look for the white balloons...take Padero Lane from the north, go
toward
the mountains, left on Via Real to get to Toro Canyon (turn right on Foothill)
or take Santa Clause Lane from the south --go toward the mountains, left on
Via
Real, and right on Nidever (next to the Polo Grounds--make sure you  stay to
the left as Nidever turns into Foothill just past Island View Nursery).  Hope
to see you...

Sincerely,

Wendy
Phone (805) 684-3297

Yahoo! Photos
Got holiday prints?
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/holidayprints/*http://pa.yahoo.com/
*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38089/*http://pg.photos.
yahoo.com/ph//print_splash>See all the ways to get quality prints in your
hands
ASAP.