[Scpg] The Natural Building Network

terra_amore8 terra_amore8 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 20:16:25 PST 2006

      Finally, a place where those in the Natural Building Community can gather year-round
The Natural Building Network.  The Natural Building Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing together the Natural Building community and those longing to live in healthy, inspiring, responsible buildings. If you are looking for a way to find or post natural building workshops, apprenticeships, projects, jobs, volunteer opportunities, start discussion groups or get permitting or design help (among other things); or if you’re seeking to support the greater Natural Building community both nationally and internationally – Please check out our website (www.naturalbuildingnetwork.org), and give us a call, (541) 942-8359. We are natural builders supporting the work of our community – you!  Join our community’s most respected builders and teachers and become a member. We look forward to hearing from you!

    Amor de Mama Tierra