[Scpg] Upcoming Composting Toilet Building weekend FEBRUARY 24-26th

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Feb 15 04:05:06 PST 2006

Join us for a COMPOSTING TOILET BUILDING Weekend, Friday FEBRUARY
24th-Sunday, FEBRUARY 26th

.packed with good work, learning, exploration of this beautiful spring fed
canyon, and joyful sharing with community!

We’ll be building a composting toilet system outbuilding to serve the
groups that visit Quail Springs, learning a ton about ‘humanure’ along the way.

This is a volunteer Service Learning Weekend for which camping is provided
and food is potluck.

RSVP to
<mailto:info at quailsprings.org>info at quailsprings<mailto:info at quailsprings.org>.org
or 805-886-7239 and we will send you current gate codes, packing list, and
food ideas if needed.

Warmly,

Kolmi

Resident Caretaker

Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm

<http://www.quailsprings.org/>www.quailsprings<http://www.quailsprings.org/>.org

Reminders

* Note that our old email address (clc at wyp.org) is no longer functional!
Please use our NEW email
(<mailto:info at quailsprings.org>info at quailsprings<mailto:info at quailsprings.org>.org).

* Check out the new Quail Springs website!

* Partial scholarships are available for the Building with Earth, Hands,
and Heart: Basics of Building with Cob Workshop (May 21-31st).  Contact us
by email or phone to apply.