[Scpg] Sat.Feb 25 the CA Rare Fruit Tree Growers Monte Vista School

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Feb 21 20:53:57 PST 2006

This Sat.Feb 25  the CA Rare Fruit Tree Growers are meeting at Monte Vsita's
orchard site and are conducting a grafting workship--apple tree grafting.
Each
participant pays only $2.00 for the experience and a tree to take home in a
one
gal. pot.  I will also share and give a tour of the garden/trail areas.  The
event is from 10 to 2:00.  Pass the word along to anyone you know who might
like to come.  The address of the school is 730 Hope Avenue., S.B., and Judy
Sims 805- 687-3262.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous