[Scpg] local, organic? let's panic...and listen in Sat. 3/4

eric werbalowsky ewerb at ewerb.com
Thu Mar 2 17:23:10 PST 2006

hey kidz

listen in to our lovable local irascible world class
authorities on air and online this Sat. 3/4 --
somebody please tape it for me, its a little early for
me (i.e.before noon)

ew

A FOOD CHAIN RELEASE FROM METROFARM.COM

Some argue we should eat locally-grown food.  Others
argue we should eat organically-grown food.  This
leads us to ask, “Which is more critical to the
security of our food chain, local or organic?”

This Saturday at 9AM Pacific, the Food Chain with
Michael Olson hosts farmers / writers Michael Abelman
and Steve Sprinkel for a conversation about local and
organic foods.

Listen anywhere, live or delayed, on your radio,
computer or IPOD at www.metrofarm.com.

Topics include why organic food may no longer be local
food; the differences between foods farmed locally and
those farmed organically; and which kind of farming is
most critical to the security of our food chain.

Listeners are invited to call the program on their
local station or log them to the Forum page at
www.metrofarm.com.