[Scpg] Greening Burningman!

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 17:52:11 PST 2006

from CameraGirl AKA Heather Gallagher.............

Hi Folks,
As promised, we have created a discussion list for the
folks who came to the Eco Warrior Greening The Man
Whatever you want to call it Summit.  Welcome to the
Greening Man list!

You all should be able to post to this list and it may
be good to test
that out.  If you are one of those folks who have a
couple of email identities, we may need to add some
additional emails into the system so you can post from
your different personalities... just let me know.

You will not be able to send attachments to this
list... but we are working on creating a team space on
the Burning Man extranet where you can post files,
images, etc. and send a link out to the list as a
notification.  That should be available early next
week.  I'll also forward a copy of our email list
protocols and stuff.. just so we get off to a good
start.

We have also created
greeningman-announce at burningman.com.

This is an announce only list that we can add new
folks to so they can get announcements about upcoming
events, etc... but we won't add folks to the
discussion list until they have committed to a certain
level of
involvement.  We'll sort out all those details as we
roll along.

OK, this is very exciting!  Sometimes it's something
just as simple as an email list that can help change
the world.

Have fun!

--
~~CG~~
CameraGirl  - Documentrix and burningman.com Photo

AKA Heather Gallagher
cameragirl at burningman.com

www.burningman.com
www.bohemianmasquerade.com