[Scpg] rain barrels

Jennifer Murphy Jennifer at JMurphyart.com
Wed Mar 29 15:17:24 PST 2006

You can buy used food grade 55 gallon plastic barrels from Azure Standard
(www.azurestandard.com) for 24.00 each. They also have metal barrels for
14.00 (55 gallon size).

I'm part of a food co-op that orders monthly from them. Free shipping
through the co-op. Email me directly and I'll give you the details if you're
interested.

Jennifer Murphy

Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:59:21 -0800
From: Patricia Sullivan FourStar <patsf at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Scpg] Rain barrels
To: scpg at arashi.com

Hello everyone

I have a friend who's looking to put a rain catchment system in at his
house and he's looking to purchase some rainbarrels, preferably from
someone in the Los Angeles area.  I think he's looking for the 60 gallon
drum variety. Does anyone know of anyplace or person that sells these
somewhat locally?

Thanks!

Pat Sullivan