[Scpg] This Week on Sustainable World...

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 21:14:31 PDT 2006

On Friday, April 14th, at 9:00 am, PST, tune in to Sustainable World Radio for an "Honoring the (Earth) Worm" show. The topic this week  is worms! We have an interview about vermiculture with organic gardener and worm bin builder Kali Cowgill, as well as an exclusive interview with an actual earthworm brought back from the brink of death.

We also have Sustainable Business News with Kevin Childerley and a calendar of events.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara,
California. Also, streaming live on KCSB.org.

If you have any events happening that you would like to have us include in our calendar
and/or ideas for upcoming shows, please email us at sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net.

Thanks for tuning in,

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne

sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net