[Scpg] Fwd: kitchen designer in LA

Julia Russell ecohome at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 28 11:22:57 PDT 2006

Hi Joan and Ed,
I consulted with Carol Lamkins, a certified kitchen designer, when I was
designing the Eco-Home kitchen remodel.  I liked her a lot.  She was
imaginative and flexible and she really knew her stuff.  I don't have
her e-mail address, but the website is
www.buildingconcerns.com/socal/intdes.htm
Also, Ed, if you'd like to come look at the Eco-Home kitchen, you'd be
welcome.  I have a built-in compost drawer that I'm particularly pleased
with!
Our website, www. ecohome.org has a section under Ecorenovation which
includes a log of the Eco-Home ecorenovation, including two articles on
the kitchen remodel.
My telephone # is (323) 662-5207.
Best,
Julia