[Scpg] group seeks house or cabin on acreage

John Calvert jc at calvertdesign.com
Wed May 17 11:07:23 PDT 2006

Hello,

We are a total of 5 adults(2 couples and 1 single) and 3 babies looking
for a house or cabin in a rural setting on at least one acre on the
central coast. The structure would be used as a community building(can
renovate) and put up 2-3 tipis around the structure for sleeping
quarters.  We are interested in practicing permaculture, growing food,
raising animals and conducting a low-key retreat for pregnant women to
come and learn about birth, nutrition, herbs, and to receive massage.
Two of the women in our group are doulas, my partner and I are massage
therapists and both the men are website designers who work from home.
So we have lots of synergy in our group.  Other skills that we have
include:  beekeeping, carpentry(and renovation),  knowledge of natural
building techniques and greywater, welding, plumbing, and more....

We are open to a rental or a possible work-trade for our space.
Please contact us for more information at:  jamila at calvertdesign.com or
you can call us at 805-215-6196.

Jamila