[Scpg] Student Study Opportunity at THE ART AND SCIENCE OF ECOLOGICAL DESIGN Ocean Beach CA

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jun 7 03:35:11 PDT 2006

6/7/06 - Student Study Opportunity at   THE ART AND SCIENCE OF ECOLOGICAL
DESIGN Ocean Beach CA

In our time and place in history, the most important knowledge one can
possess is knowing how our planet's life-support system works and how that
knowledge can be used to create a life-support sustaining economy and way
of life where we live and ultimately, planet wide.

Jim Bell, Director of the Ecological Life Systems Institute and founder of
the Ecological Design Profession will train a few select students
interested in learning the Art and Science of Ecological Design.

Students will learn:

1. How our planet's life-support system works and how to use that knowledge
to create sustainable economies where they live and planet wide.

2. To evaluate and modify existing strategies and technologies to insure
that they're use protects human and environmental health.

3. How to develop new approaches to sustainable living.

4. How free-market forces can be used to save our planet's life-support system.

5. To design communities and their support systems so they provide us with
the things we need and want in ways that are compatible with maintaining
the health of our planet's life-support system.

6. To maximize resources use efficiency in every human endeavor.

7. How to design and construct buildings to be non-polluting, energy and
water efficient and easily recycled at the end of their useful life -- and
much more.

If you are interested in acquiring this knowledge, apply ASAP to:

Jim Bell
(619) 758-9020
jimbellelsi at cox.net
4862 Voltaire St.
San Diego, CA 92107

For more information about Jim’s work, visit www.jimbell.com

PS - There is room for two students to live and study at the Ecological
Life Systems Institute headquarters in Ocean Beach, California.

This message is brought to you by Outside The Box's (http://OTBllc.com)
eMMa (http://eMMa.OTBllc.com) software.

If you wish to be removed, click here
http://JimBell.OTBLLC.com/cgi/eMMa/pUnsub?id=2
and you will never receive email from this list again!

Contact: 4862 Voltaire Street, San Diego, CA  92107