[Scpg] water permeable paths

Rachel Morris rachelmorris at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 15:10:50 PDT 2006

Wow, that's great that you're looking into that.

Here's a really good link about permeable surfaces. It's called "Green
Parking Lots", but it's got very helpful pictures and ideas that might give
you some ideas. I'm thinking some sort of tile might work.(?)
http://www.ci.seattle.wa.us/dclu/Publications/cam/CAM515.pdf

Peace and Health,
Rachel