[Scpg] Permeable paths

JLOjai at aol.com JLOjai at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 12:04:52 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all the good counsel about various ideas of dealing with my
situation. Every single reply was helpful.
Some more questions:

Geoff:  What is the "thickening agent" you referred to? I'm told that  DG is
muddy, sticks to your shoes and will track into your house very  easily.
Julia: I left an email for your friend....thanks.
Vicki: I contacted Dell Owens...we'll see what he says.
Someone suggested I take a look at the Patagonia parking lot. I did, but I
didn't see anything out of the ordinary.  Just looked like an asphalt  parking
lot. Perhaps it's porous asphalt?  Over the asphalt I saw what  appeared to be
solar arrays/shade cover for the parked cars ---cool!  Was I  looking at the
right place?
Julie in Ojai