[Scpg] Naples needs you to come to this hearing !

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Jul 6 07:50:35 PDT 2006

URGENT ACTION RESPONSE
PROTECTING
NAPLES
from becoming
72 Mega Mansions!

Date July 27th @ 6:30 pm
On the corner of Anacapa & Anapamu
Across from sunken gardens

Be ready!
WE CAN DO IT!
The Orange County based developer Matt Osgood wants to change his original
plan
of 54 mega mansions to put 72 mega mega mansions 8,000 to 10,000 square feet,
all with 72 guest houses, 72 barns, a public parking lot, water sewage
treatment plant and employee housing on our not so secret surf spot Naples
& the
ancient Chumash coastal village sites that peacefully dell on the Naples
property ! Plus the developer has approached other ranch owners around Naples
for future large scale development all along the coast.

 Your surf spot could be next &
 Naples needs you to come to this hearing !!!!

Bring your family and friends!
500 people needed to show no development on Naples!

   The ocean has given so much to us, now we can give back to the ocean. The
land needs us.
 When you get to there imagine for a moment please, from the place where you
are standing in Santa Barbara to the boarders of Mexico.
Think of the development on our entire coastline over the last few years from
here to Ventura, Malibu, Santa Monica, Los Angles,  Long Beach, Camp Penelton,
San Diego all the way south to Rosarito Mexico.

URBAN SPRAWL
             Naples is the gateway to the Last Undeveloped Southern California
Coastline, the Gaviota Coastline. Our community does not want L.A. style
development on our coastline. You can make a difference! Be at the
Environmental Review Hearing and be heard!

  YOU CAN STOP FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
   BRING YOUR FAMILY AND  FRIENDS TO THE
                             MEETING!

Open multiple messages at once with the