[Scpg] Mary Wright's Art Weekend

Wright Organic Resource Center worc at elwright.net
Fri Jul 7 10:45:48 PDT 2006

Hello Organic Resource Center Friends,
This upcoming weekend of July 15th & 16th we will host our annual Art
weekend with Mary Wright. Please join us for either day or both! Please
see below for the details and pass along the word.

You can visit Mary's website at http://elwright.net/mary/index.html

Hope to see you here!

*/Mary Wright’s artwork interacts and resonates with the delicacy,
beauty and power of nature./*

Wright Organic Resource Center Presents

**

*Art with the Land Workshop*

* *

*Saturday July 15, 2006 1:00 - 6:00 P.M.*

* *

* *Explore your creative side with *watercolor *and *collage***

* *

Join us for a delightful day of art with nature - a unique workshop with
renowned watercolor artist, Mary Wright.

Please call to register, space is limited.

$50/person - includes materials. Open to all ages & levels.

*
*

*Mary Wright’s Art on the Land*

* *

*Sunday July 16, 2006 Noon - Sunset*

* *

Please join us for a unique showing of Mary Wright’s magical

watercolor works displayed in nature. Bring a picnic and enjoy Mary’s
beautiful work grace our majestic site in the Santa Monica Mountains.
Free! No dogs please.

For more information on these events or other events please contact:

Wright Organic Resource Center

24680 Piuma Road, Malibu, CA 90265

PH: 818.591.8992; EMAIL: worc at elwright.net <mailto:worc at elwright.net>

Wright Organic Resource Center is a project of SEE (Social and
Environmental Entrepreneurs), a 501(c)3

not-for-profit organization providing technical assistance towards our
development as an independent entity.

Wright Organic Resource Center educates and activates people to be
creative, aware, and socially and environmentally responsible. We
provide opportunities for people in the Los Angeles area, especially
youth, to experience the legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright and Organic
Architecture and encouraging the creative integration of Nature, Art and
Community.