[Scpg] I'm looking for a little extra work for some good people

devinfromheaven at riseup.net devinfromheaven at riseup.net
Tue Jul 25 12:37:06 PDT 2006

Hello to all you Southern Cali Permies.

I am going to be in Ventura for the first two weeks in August and I am
looking to pick up a little work while I'm visiting.

Some of the things I can offer are:
-Permaculture consulting
-PC design (including whole site planning, water catchment, greywater,
from veggie gardens to food forests)
-Site mapping
-Landscape installation or maintenance help
-Help with building (from a cob oven to a house)
-Teaching permaculture or nature awareness – to kids, adults whatever.
Let's do it!

I'm open to so many other things as well. Don't hesitate to contact me!
Feel free to forward this to friends who might be interested.

Also, I'm willing to commute to most places in S Cali.

Email me if you have any questions and I can give you my number and
resume. Please don't reply back to the list.

Thanks so much,
Devin Slavin
devinfromheaven at riseup.net