[Scpg] Lucky Cab, New Environmental Cab Service

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Aug 2 08:11:49 PDT 2006

Lucky Cab is the new environmentally friendly taxi company in Santa Barbara.
It's the only cab company in SB to offer new hybrid vehicles (toyota prius,
next
year toyota sienna mini van), and converting their larger vans and limos in
the
next year to fossil fuel alternatives (natural gas or other)  for events,
weddings, etc.

For those of you like me committed to living without a car, but sometimes
needing a ride because of weather, health or picking up objects to heavy too
walk home with, this is a great thing.

Share with your friends!  This would make a huge difference in emissions if
all
the cabs in our region were to convert.  For those of you concerned first and
foremost with the bottom line, they also advertise the most competive rates in
SB.

Lucky Cab, Santa Barbara, (805) 962-5020

Margie Bushman

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous