[Scpg] Invitation Summer Building Workshop La Rosa Blanca 2006 *August 16, 17, 18, 19 2006* Colegio de la Esperanza, Tijuana, Mexico

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Aug 4 22:36:54 PDT 2006

Dear Friends,

           I hope you can join us for our annual three day
building workshop known as La Rosa Blanca. We camp
out at the school and the food is wonderful.   There is still time !!!
See details below,

          Hope all is well,  Christine

  Hosted by Americas Foundation & Ilan-Lael Foundation

  _*La Rosa Blanca Workshop*_

With Artist / Designer James Hubbell

& Landscape Architect Ilisa Goldman

        Colegio de la Esperanza, Tijuana, Mexico

    *August 16, 17, 18, 19 2006*

Tiling, Mosaics, Plastering,

Shaping railings, Permaculture gardening and

design charette of amphitheater

Fee: $180 donation

This fee helps cover the cost of construction materials for workshop
projects. It also includes 6 meals provided at the Colegio Esperanza
workshop site. We will visit the city for dinner on Friday.

**Reduced fees may be arranged for a limited number of participants based
on ability to pay. Please contact James Hubbell (760)765-0171.

Bring: Sleeping bag, Mattress Pad or Air Mattress, Towel and snacks, hat,
gloves, drinking water & appropriate tools.

Where: The Colegio de la Esperanza, Tijuana, Mexico

See map at _http://www.americasfoundation.net/map.htm_

*Information & Registration:*

Call: Ilisa Goldman (619)665-8547 or _igoldman at sp-land.com
<mailto:igoldman at sp-land.com>_

/R.S.V.P. & Pay by money order, personal check or credit card (on our website)
/

Make Check Payable to: *Americas Foundation*

Mail to: The Americas Foundation
                898 Second Ave.
                Chula Vista,  CA  91911

/Credit Card payments may be made through the Ilan-Lael Donation Page. or
the Americas Foundation Donation Page Just specify amount to be $180. See:
/

/http://christine.americasfoundation.net/construction/Variable_amount_donation.html
/

/or
/

_www.hubbellandhubbell.com/whatsnew.htm
<http://www.hubbellandhubbell.com/whatsnew.htm>_

*Complete information and directions will be sent out once registrations
are received.

--
Christine E. Brady, President
The Americas Foundation

[...]

<http://www.americasfoundation.net/map.htm>http://www.americasfoundation.net/map.<http://www.americasfoundation.net/map.htm>htm

Information & Registration:

Call: Ilisa Goldman (619)665-8547 or
<mailto:igoldman at sp-land.com>igoldman at sp<mailto:igoldman at sp-land.com>-land.com

R.S.V.P. & Pay by money order, personal check or credit card (on our website)

Make Check Payable to: Americas Foundation

Mail to: The Americas Foundation
                 898 Second Ave.
                 Chula Vista,  CA  91911

Credit Card payments may be made through the Ilan-Lael Donation Page. or
the Americas Foundation Donation Page Just specify amount to be $180. See:

<http://christine.americasfoundation.net/construction/Variable_amount_donation.html>http://christine.americasfoundation.net/construction/Variable_amount_donation.<http://christine.americasfoundation.net/construction/Variable_amount_donation.html>html

or

<http://www.hubbellandhubbell.com/whatsnew.htm>www.hubbellandhubbell.com/whatsnew.<http://www.hubbellandhubbell.com/whatsnew.htm>htm