[Scpg] WORC Open House

Wright Organic Resource Center worc at elwright.net
Thu Aug 17 16:11:37 PDT 2006

*Wright Organic Resource Center Presents*

* *

*WORC Open House*

*Forum & Fundraiser*

* *

*Saturday August 26, 2006*

*1:00 -- 7:00 P.M.*

* *

*1:00-2:30 Open House -- Resource Center Library and exhibits of work
including art, architecture and landscape.*

*2:30-7:00 **-- **Lecture & Discussion Series (including Tea Time
recess)* *
*

   * *The Wright Legacy*
   * *Organic Architecture*
   * *Connection with Nature*
   * *Renewable Energy***
   * *Green Building*

*7:15 Sunset Gathering*

* *

* *

* *Come enjoy the view from our hill overlooking Malibu

explore our Resource Library and experience the Legacy of

Organic Architecture, the latest in Renewable Energy and Green Building,
ideas on Art and Landscape Design through

lectures, exhibits of work and casual interactions

$10 - 20 per person suggested donation

All proceeds used to help fund our programs

Open to all ages & levels

NO DOGS PLEASE

*Thank you for your RSVP to:*

Wright Organic Resource Center

24680 Piuma Road, Malibu, CA 90265

P: 818.591.8992; E: worc at elwright.net <mailto:worc at elwright.net>

*Wright Organic Resource Center* is a project of SEE (Social and
Environmental Entrepreneurs), a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization
providing technical assistance towards our development as an independent
entity.

Wright Organic Resource Center educates and activates people to be
creative, aware, and socially and environmentally responsible. We
provide opportunities for people in the Los Angeles area, especially
youth, to experience the legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright and Organic
Architecture and encouraging the creative integration of Nature, Art and
Community.