[Scpg] Resources/Projects in Spain?

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 10:29:07 PDT 2006

Our TRIP (The Resources of International Permaculture) database includes two
permaculture groups for Spain.

     UNIVERD – Permaculture of Spain     C. Provenza, 86, 2o, 4a     08029
Barcelona               +34 (9)3 430 6478

antonio.scotti at tiscali.es,      Cambium - PermaCultura-es.Org      c/Sardenya
515, Entlo. 4ª      08024 Barcelona          http://www.permacultura-es.org
   +34 932848821

Spain has a lot of other alternative and environmental activity as well.   We
would welcome you to send us additonal listings after you check folks out.

I hope that this is helpful.

For Mother Earth

Dan Hemenway

In a message dated 8/21/06 5:38:39 PM, heatherjoy42 at yahoo.com writes:

> Hi all,
>

>  I will be traveling to Spain in September and am hoping to get a sense of
> the permaculture/green building/progressive settlement world is like over
> there.  I will be traveling with a journalist who will be reporting on Green
> Spain as well.  Any suggestions of places to check out or people to talk to would
> be fantastic!
>

>  Please email me off list.
>

>  Thanks!
>
>  Heather Joy

Barking Frogs Permaculture Center
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org

Our 11th Annual Permaculture Design Course Online begins Nov. 5, 2006. The
protocol for our Annual Permaculture Design Course Online is at
http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/Protocol7_05_06.pdf

A complete list of Yankee Permaculture publications by category may be
downloaded from:

http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/YPCpublicationsbycategory.pdf