[Scpg] 3 new videos on ecohood.info

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Sep 14 11:15:46 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,
Three new videos:
"Urban Life Rap", a 60 second collage of images and beats just put
together by Dharma Dog to enter in a film contest in Madrid.
"Harvesting Monsoon Hail in the Ecohood", put together by me after we
captured an incredible torential storm on film and the water-catchment
structures functioning in that downpour.
Both viewed on:
http://www.ecohood.info/blogsection/the-ecohood-arizona/
And Dharma Dog toured The Farm in Tennessee with Albert Bates, found at:
www.ecohood.info
Enjoy!
Sincerely,
Andrew Millison

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous