[Scpg] This Week on Sustainable World

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 15:46:08 PDT 2006

This Week: The Multi Talented Declan Kennedy

On Friday, October 13th at 9:00 am, PST and on Monday, October 16th  at 9:00 am PST, Sustainable World is broadcasting an interview with Declan Kennedy. Declan is an architect, dancer, professor, city planner, mediator, healer, and permaculture designer who lives in Lebensgarten Ecovillage Germany. Declan is also highly knowledgeable about alternative currencies and  "win-win" conflict resolution strategies.

He is a Professor of Urban Design and Infrastructure at the Architectural Department of the Technical University of Berlin and has been teaching and practicing ecological architectural design (since 1970) and permaculture design (since 1982). Declan  is an Advisory Board Chairperson of Gaia University and was the founder of the Permaculture Institute of Europe.

If you have any questions or comments during air time, please call the station at (805) 893-2424.

>From Declan's website: "To paraphrase Jakob von Uexkühl: We are not Positivists. We are not Negativists, We are Possibilists.'
Some people say: "It is 5 minutes to 12 - for the Earth and for the environment" I say:"the situation on Earth has already tipped over -it is already 5 minutes after 12! But, the good thing about 12 midnight is it is the beginning of a new day!" So let's start afresh!"

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST, and Monday afternoons at
12:00 Pm PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara, California. Also, streaming live
worldwide on www.KCSB.org.

Email us with events to be listed in our Community Calendar at sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net.

Thanks for tuning in!

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne