[Scpg] Building Green KCET Sundays November 5, 12 & 19 at 5:30pm.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Nov 5 04:55:25 PST 2006

Dear Friends,

Our television series, Building Green, has finally made it to air.  You
will be able to see the first three episodes of Building Green on KCET
Sundays November 5, 12 & 19 at 5:30pm.  Please forward this email to
everyone you know in the KCET viewing area, that might be interested in
the subject matter.  Please watch, TIVO, tell your Nielson Household
friends to tune in.  Good response will bring viewers, leading the website
visitors and big sponsors knocking down our doors.  Also, feel free to go
to our web site to sign up on our data base for future emails.  For others
in different states, our "Station Finder" will let people know what other
PBS stations are airing the show.  http://www.buildinggreentv.com/

Thanks for all the support, professionally and personally, over the past
year.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Kevin Contreras
Special Finish Films producers of "Building Green"
1419 Wyant Rd.
Santa Barbara, CA, 93108
Studio Phone: (805) 969-3920
Mobile Phone:  K (805) 896-6638
Administrative Office & Fax (805) 565-4443
www.buildinggreentv.com