[Scpg] "Sailboats & Sustainability" an entertaining slideshow

Bryan Hope bryan.hope at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 15:18:44 PST 2006

Hi,
After a succesful World Premiere at SB City college,
Kristian will be
presenting the second slideshow on "Sailboats &
Sustainability"....
TOMORROW!!!  This presentation will focus on the hot
topic, "Why
should we get rid of Stuff?"

6:00PM  Tuesday November 7th (Election Day - go vote
then come to the
slideshow)
Multicultural Center, UCSB

Note: apologies for the last slideshow where I managed
to get both the
time and date wrong.  Unless I'm in the twilight zone
I believe the
above info is correct.

This is my first bit of promotion for this event
(gulp!) so if you'd
like to contribute your PR skills and forward this to
groups/individuals who might be interested please do
so.

Thanks!
Kristian Beadle

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo.
Calculate new payment!
http://www.LowerMyBills.com/lre