[Scpg] "Swan Song for the Lawn" -looking for potential sites in SB

L.Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Wed Nov 22 22:06:08 PST 2006

Please post - "Swan Song for the Lawn" -looking for potential sites

SB Permaculturalistas,

RENOVATE & EDUCATE
Help create beautiful, functional and ever-evolving food and resource
systems all over our communities!

We are looking for prospective home sites to conduct our ever popular
"Swan Song for the Lawn" workshop series.  We specialize in turning
LAWNS into GARDENS all over the Central Coast and the Southland.

These workshops can truly EMPOWER the entire COMMUNITY
TRANSFORM YOUR YARD from RESOURCE-CONSUMING to RESOURCE-PRODUCING

Offset your costs of installation -Homeowners (or Renters with
permission!) are encouraged to apply ASAP... If you are already
planning to redo, renew or otherwise reconsider landscaping your yard
this coming Winter and/or Spring... please contact us if you are
interested in applying to be one of our next demonstration sites.

We are looking for potential sites in and around Santa Barbara.
At this time we are considering front yards only.
For all the details please contact:

EarthFlow Design Works
805.459.0452
downbylawn at earthflow.com