[Scpg] Pachamama Coffee Cooperative Comes to the Isle Vista Co-op! Event Wednesday, November 29, from 2-6pm.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Nov 27 08:31:07 PST 2006

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let anyone who has purchased Pachamama Coffee over
the past few months know about an incredible opportunity happening
this week at the IV Co-op.  We are truly fortunate to have our Pachamama
Cooperative representative coming out to do a free coffee tasting, as
well as showing slides from his travels to the farms in Peru and
Nicaragua.  He will be talking about the Cooperative, and about how
Pachamama is creating opportunities for it's farmers and their
families.  Please join us in this unique opportunity to meet the
person who is bringing your coffee directly from the farm to your
local food co-op.  This event is happening on Wednesday, November 29,
from 2-6pm. Patty Torres will also be out on the patio, selling her
famous tamales!
Thanks!
In Cooperation,
Melissa Cohen