[Scpg] [Ccpg] Permaculture Design Course comes to SLO

Shawn Waggener shwag at animail.net
Wed Jan 10 11:33:35 PST 2007

Hello,
  We are interested in the PC design course, but aren't completely sure about available funds yet.  We'll keep you posted.  Also, I was hoping you could help out with at least an email forward or two:

Hello!
  I apologize if you've already received a similar message from us, or if someone else I emailed in the permaculture community forwarded one to you.  I lived in SB for about 7 years, and my father has been there for 25.  My girlfriend and I are going to be moving there and would love to rent somewhere where we can practice permaculture principles.  I am a certified permaculture design consultant, and have a lengthy landscaping and gardening background.  We will most likely be making around $100K per year, and even with a large down payment, we have ruled out being able to buy anything near SB.  That is, unless there is a group of people interested in pooling resources to buy land together.  I would be interested in living in an intentional permaculture community with several other families or individuals.  Do you know anyone who is hoping to start an ecovillage in the SB area?  If not, could you please forward this to anyone who might know someone?  Thank you for your time.

Namaste,
Shawn & Hanne

"Think about the impact your actions will have on the next seven generations."

Stop the Forest Service from killing more wolves, bears, cougars, and other animals in the wild:
http://go.care2.com/99055

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.