[Scpg] ROOM CHANGE, Mark Lakeman Lecture, SBCC/ Feb 1, 7:30

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Feb 1 17:42:27 PST 2007

ROOM Changed to Earth & Science Building on East Campus, Room EAB 309, SB City
College
(previously listed at Fe Bland Forum, West Campus)

Thurs Feb 1  7:30 The City Repair Project with Mark Lakeman City College. Free
Join visionary architect Mark Lakeman as he inspires and guides the grid
structure of a typical American city into a vital social commons with
Portland's City Repair Project ( www.cityrepair.org),
Santa Barbara City College West Campus 721 Cliff Drive

Fri Feb 2, 3-6pm Workshop Inspiration from the Frontlines:Community Renewal in
the United States with Mark Lakeman
CEC Watershed Resource Center 2981 Cliff Dr. Santa Barbara Arroyo Beach Free
Contact Phil Grant grantp45 at hotmail.com Cosponsored by the SBEEC.
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous