[Scpg] Invitation -Design Course Graduates and Special Guests

L. Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Thu Mar 1 11:00:48 PST 2007

"What Permaculturists are doing is the most important activity that
any group is doing on the planet..."
- David Suzuki, International Environmental Advocate

YOU ARE INVITED!

The Permaculture Design Course
returns to SLO County

March 3rd and 4th, 2007
Sat 9am -5pm & Sun 10am -5pm
Arroyo Grande, CA
RSVP for Details
<info at earthflow.com>

Greetings Permaculture Design Course Graduates (and Special Guests),

As a Design Course Graduate, you are invited, as my guest, to attend
the first weekend session of the Permaculture Design Course Series in
Arroyo Grande on Sat and Sunday March 3rd and 4th.

We are just back from several weeks work in the Maya Mountains of
Belize and are excited to start a new course in SLO County.

We are also honored to present, my dear friend and colleague, Scott
Pittman, Director of the Permaculture Institute and a fellow veteran
Permaculture Instructor, who will tell us tales of his decades of
Permaculture work on at least five continents...

Please RSVP for important details and directions.
By Special Invitation & Design Course Graduates Only

Larry

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works
San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
http://www.earthflow.com/

Additional Information:

-The complete Permaculture Design Certificate Course Series will be
held on the first weekends of March - Aug 07 -Design Course Graduates
are eligible for 50% discounts -email to register

-Let us know if you would like to offer your project and/or site as a
venue or field trip.

-Watch for the upcoming Keyline Water Harvesting Course: Drought
Proofing and Soil Building on your Farm and Ranch -April & May 07