[Scpg] potential camping spots near the coast in Ventura or SB?

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 19:22:05 PDT 2007

Hello perma-minded folk, We are looking to escape the city for the evening and haven't had any luck finding a promising spot to camp for the night.  Seems some people reserve camping spots months in advance up the coast.  If you have any suggestions for where my boyfriend and I might find a quiet spot to camp please call.  Perfect wilderness works - we just want a place to pitch a tent ideally where we can either see or hear the ocean (any running water would do however).
  Thanks,
  Joan
  323-630-4673

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide