[Scpg] any upcoming events to add to permaculture flyer?

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 13:17:31 PDT 2007

Hey all, I'll be speaking (with a crew of other permies) at Lightning in a Bottle this Sunday.  I plan to hand out info about the Los Angeles Permaculture Guild (has links to many other local green organizations).  If there are any upcoming events you would like me to add to the flyer email me stat (before 3 tomorrow) as I'm making the copies tomorrow after work.
  Hope to see you there!
  Love,
  Joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide