[Scpg] potential field trip destinations for high school students

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 15:13:53 PDT 2007

hey all, I am scheduled to tour the Regen Center at Cal Poly on morning of the 29th.  I'm also looking for other sites we could visit after or on the way.  We covered a huge variety of themes this year in AP Environmental Science and I'd love to show my kids some real world applications of what we learned.
  Any and all suggestions will be appreciated!
  Joan
  mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide