[Scpg] Creating the Conditions for Sustainability to Happen

L. Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Fri Jun 22 18:54:16 PDT 2007

-Please Post- Please Forward-

Experience what people are calling "an enormous breath of fresh air,"
a "peak experience" and "life-changing"...

the 5th Annual Los Angeles
Permaculture Design Course Experience:
Creating the Conditions for Sustainability to Happen...

"The future of sustainability is in our cities and towns. Urban
neighborhoods are ideal for the promise and potentials of
permaculture design. Our cities embody the greatest concentration of
the social, intellectual and physical resources needed to create a
sustainable system. Making our cities sustainable will directly help
to protect and preserve our wilderness."  L.Santoyo

Join us one weekend a month for 6 months... in and around Los
Angeles, CA, for an unforgettable and life-changing experience.

The first weekends of October '07 through March '08
http://earthflow.com/LAPDC0708.php

Special discounts available for educators. Email
LACourse at earthflow.com for details

Presented by:
EarthFlow Design Works, SustainableLA, Pattern Literacy, The
Permaculture Institute &
The Terra Foundation