[Scpg] Peak Soil

L. Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Wed Jul 18 15:13:55 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I've used up all my clay and now I want yours!

Will pay or trade for material. Can pick up or pay or trade for delivery.

I am looking for 1 to 5 yards of heavy clay soil -sticky when wet and
hard as a rock when dry...

We are just about to the cobbing part or our oven and heated bench
project and need more material -fast.

When the oven is done -Free pizza for any successful leads to clay!

Thanks,

Larry

L.Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works
805.459.0452
<http://earthflow.com>http://earthflow.com

Hey -Please Join Us -Please Pass the Word!

The 5th Annual Los Angeles Permaculture Design Course
<http://earthflow.com/LAPDC0708.php>http://earthflow.com/LAPDC0708.php

Live & Learn Sustainable Design -in the South of France!
<http://earthflow.com/france2007.php>http://earthflow.com/france2007.php