[Scpg] Grand Opening Sat July 21, 1-8 Healthy Home Products Store 117 W Mission St Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jul 21 06:26:18 PDT 2007

hi everyone
         there is a great store opening here in Santa Barbara,
HealthClassics.com today  Sat July 21, 1-8  117 W Mission St Santa
Barbara (between De La Vina & Chappalla) owned by beautiful local folks

Great store with Stainless Steel  Cookware ,Bakeware, Juicers
,dehydrators, sprouters,Food Mills,Mincers,Recycled Glass Jars,
French Canning & Fido Storage Jars, Natural and non toxic home
cleaning products, organic body care, 100's of wellness & Health
Books, Massage and Yoga Items. Special 10% -60% additional 10% during
open house.

Shop at the Santa Barbara Healthclassics.com Healthy Home Products
Outlet Store for the finest products in the natural health, wellness
and recovery fields. We offer over 1,000 items in the store and over
40,000 items online. Every item is discounted between 10-60%. Explore
our full line of stainless steel cookware, natural body care, garden
and home products. We offer over twenty-thousand books in the health,
wellness, recovery and related fields. We specialize in organic,
vegetarian, vegan, macrobiotic, ayurvedic, homeopathic and herbal products.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at the
Store  (805) 563-4700 or email us at
<mailto:healthcl at silcom.com>healthcl at silcom.com.

See Ad in Independent on page 30 this week for more details