[Scpg] SB Permaculture Guild meeting this Saturday Sept 22 3-5 pm at Jacob and Carrie's

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 17:43:00 PDT 2007

The Santa Barbara Permaculture Guild will hold a meeting this Saturday,  Sept
22, from 3-5 pm at Jacob and Carrie's place on the Wellington Farm at 982
Glen Annie Rd. in Goleta, CA.  There isn't parking at the farm itself,  so
please park about 200 yards before you get to the farm, on the left side of  the
street.  If possible, let's get some carpooling going.  We can  take 2 people in
our car.  Anyone else who has space, please reply to this  list and hopefully
we can find a way to hook up with each other and cut down on  the number of
cars.  If you have food/snacks to share, bring them.  If  not, don't worry
about it -- just come!

See you there!

Linda and Larry
563-2089