[Scpg] Little House on a Small Planet / Shay Solomon returns to SLO!!!!! Monday, October 1st — 6:00 PM

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Sep 17 19:48:39 PDT 2007

>Monday, October 1st — 6:00 PM
SLO Library, 995 Palm Street

>Shay Salomon

>Little House on a Small Planet
>
>The HTF is pleased to co-sponsor an evening with Shay
>
>Salomon, author of Little House on a Small Planet
>
>and a co-founder of the Small House Society.
>
>Shay will talk about her book and the virtues of small
>
>houses. Among other things, small homes use less
>
>resources to build, use less energy and are more affordable.

If anyone wishes to know more about SHAY SOLOMON, please direct them
to what we at HopeDance have been publishing:

LETS BUILD LESS:
  http://www.hopedance.org/archive/issue28/articles/salomon.htm

BOOK REVIEW BY BOB THEIS at
http://www.hopedance.org/cms/index.php? option=com_content&task=view&id=34

Little House ­ A Book for a New Movement by Shay Solomon at
http://www.hopedance.org/new/issues/55/article4.html
f=