[Scpg] 9/30 (Sunday) 11-2 Garden Help Needed!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 17:01:05 PDT 2007

Hey all, we are building a food forest from the ground up at Arcadia High School (180 Campus Drive, Arcadia 91007) .  This Sunday from 11-2 students will be here to help with initial sheet mulching.  If you have any mulch to donate or know where we could get some delivered please let me know!  We're also looking for cardboard.

  My partial wishlist for the plantings:  figs, grapes, olives, citrus, pomegranate, (many more on my desk at home...).  If you know of any places that might donate plants please let me know!

  Many thanks for reading and please pass this on to anyone who might be interested in lending a hand.  Email me and I'll give you more details!

  Thanks,
  Joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide