[Scpg] Common Vision Fruit Tree Tour featured tonight on "Natural Heroes" on PBS

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 13:16:26 PDT 2007

Fruit Tree Tour featured on  Natural Heroes tonight on PBS
Greetings and Blessings,
Today at 7:30pm, PBS television in Marin and Sonoma Counties  will feature
Common Vision's Fruit Tree  Tour on _Natural  Heroes_
(http://list.namasteinteractive.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=eaf7,ux8u,4eu3,hvjs,f6mp,epwr,99s3) , the first
national television series of indepedent films on  the environment.
Fruit Tree Tour will be the focus of the entire 1/2  hour report.
Because each PBS station across the country is locally  programmed, Natural
Heroes' Fruit Tree Tour episide will air at different  dates and times
depending on where you live. As we become of aware of new  air dates, we will post
them online.
We also encourage you to check your _local  PBS listings_
(http://list.namasteinteractive.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=eaf7,ux8u,4eu3,jez5,jv7x,epwr,99s3) . If you
don't see us on the schedule, we hear that it  really helps when community
members call and email requesting  programming.

To celebrate this occasion, we're also revealing  a new _CommonVision.org_
(http://list.namasteinteractive.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=eaf7,ux8u,4eu3,38lc,hqq8,epwr
,99s3) .   It's a work in progress. Let us know what you think.

Thanks and Blessings,
The Common Vision Crew