[Scpg] a few more hands and hearts needed in early October

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Mon Oct 1 20:42:16 PDT 2007

A few more hands and hearts needed in early October

Hi friends,

We have a few events coming up and are a bit short on help for
the various preparations on the site here to get ready,
along with ongoing projects in the garden and natural building.
If you have been out here before and would like to join us again
sometime in the next week or two, please let me know.
This time we're just asking for folks who have been here to volunteer
before as we're not in a time when we can properly welcome 'new friends.'
Sending out gratitude and best wishes to you all this Fall.
Thanks!
Kolmi and Paul
Caretakers
Quail Springs