[Scpg] Solar Homes Tour at Eco-Home LA

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Oct 2 09:27:36 PDT 2007

>From Eco-Home Founder Julia Russell.  PLEASE do not reply to me, please reply
directly to her, at <mailto:ecohome at pacbell.net>ecohome at pacbell.net or at
(323)
662-5207, making this a more efficient process.

Hi Eco-Home Network members,

Oct. 7th is the weekend of the Nat'l Tour of Solar Homes. This year, I
plan to do what I've done for the past several years on that weekend, be
open from 11AM to 5PM on Sunday and let people tour Eco-Home
free-of-charge using the Self-Tour I've written.

I'm looking for 3 volunteers for 2 hour shifts during that time frame.
The volunteers will be staffing a table at the front door where they'll
greet visitors and hand out the Self-Tours. I'll be back in the office
to answer questions. That's it.

I should mention, attendance has been low during the last several years,
so you won't be dealing with clamoring crowds. And the Eco-Home front
porch is a beautiful and peaceful place to spend a couple of hours.

You can call me directly, if you're available and willing. I look
forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Julia
(323) 662-5207
<mailto:ecohome at pacbell.net>ecohome at pacbell.net

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous