[Scpg] #67, Kids & Permaculture, Dec. 1, '07

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Oct 2 22:46:31 PDT 2007

Hey, Yall,
Just a friendly reminder about
*Upcoming Themes & Submission Deadlines*:
#67, Kids & Permaculture; Dec. 1, '07

I'm glad to hear more about kids and permaculture lately. Rhonda hope
you can grab a moment to write, or at least talk to me more about your
work in Bloomington (ditto everyone else).

The next issue after that, #68, will focus on:
Plants on the Move; deadline March 1, 2008. Peter was thinking about the
movement of plants as a response to climate change, though other
transplanting of plants from one location to another..."opportunistic
plants"...or GMO plants...?
Keith

--
Keith Johnson