[Scpg] [Lapg] #67, Kids & Permaculture, Dec. 1, '07

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 21:33:46 PDT 2007

Permaculture Folks,
  I would like to submit an article by the deadline about kids and permaculture. I integrate permaculture throughout my teaching and also in that of fellow teachers, in spite of many situational distractors. I'd like to share some of those ideas with others to help in any way possible. Please give me some feedback if you would. I look forward to your reply.
  Thanks,
  Dennis Pilien
  Teacher/LAPG 4

       In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. Baba Dioum

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe at silcom.com> wrote:
  Hey, Yall,
Just a friendly reminder about
*Upcoming Themes & Submission Deadlines*:
#67, Kids & Permaculture; Dec. 1, '07

I'm glad to hear more about kids and permaculture lately. Rhonda hope
you can grab a moment to write, or at least talk to me more about your
work in Bloomington (ditto everyone else).

The next issue after that, #68, will focus on:
Plants on the Move; deadline March 1, 2008. Peter was thinking about the
movement of plants as a response to climate change, though other
transplanting of plants from one location to another..."opportunistic
plants"...or GMO plants...?
Keith

--
Keith Johnson