[Scpg] 2-Day Practical Permaculture Workshop in the Sierra Foothills

Paul paul at sierrapermaculture.org
Thu Oct 11 12:01:02 PDT 2007

2-Day Practical Permaculture Workshop in the Sierra Foothills!

November 3-4, 2007
Nevada City, CA

Permaculture offers *positive solutions* to a planet in crisis. Learn to use
nature as your pattern for food production, housing, and community. Discover
solutions for your apartment, backyard or farm in the areas of:

- Edible Landscapes
- Water Harvesting
- Solar Kitchens & Solar Ovens
- Seeds
- Easy to Grow Strategies
- Passive Solar Greenhouse
- Useful Tools
- Urban Permaculture
- Green Buildings
- Transportation
- Local Financial Abundance
- Food Preservation
- Soil and Creek Recovery
- Community
... And more!

This course will introduce you to the basic principles and applications of
Permaculture through multi sensory-presentations, hands-on activities and
materials.

Instructor: Cathe' Fish

- 20 yrs – Certified Permaculture Designer and Teacher
- 28 yrs - Passive Solar instructor
- 19 yrs - Master Gardener
- 7 yrs - College instructor

Cost: $150 includes nutrient dense lunch both days
Time: Saturday 9am to 5pm Sunday 9am to 3pm

Location: Nevada City, California
To register: 530-478-1852

"This course inspired me to look at everything in my life in a new way. I
feel invigorated to apply passions I have had my whole life and have not
known how to make happen."
- Dan D.

"I now have the practical information about how to live in a new way – this
is so immediately useful. I wish I could give everyone a gift of this class.
I am so happy to be with others who are truly doing this work in the world."

- Nancy McB

           -- Sponsored by the Sierra Permaculture Guild --
              official website: http://SierraPermaculture.org
        discussion forum: http://SierraPermaculture.org/forum