[Scpg] Keyline Design Course 11/9 - 11/10 at Orella Ranch in Gaviota

loren luyendyk lorenluyendyk at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:49:49 PST 2007

Hello all-

We are offering a two day intensive Keyline Design Course on the Orella Ranch (www.orellaranch.com) in Gaviota near Refugio State Beach.  This could be one of the last opportunities to learn from master designer Darren Doherty before he returns to Australia.  To learn more about him and Keyline visit his site www.permaculture.biz.

Keyline Design is a technique for harvesting rainwater for human use.  Usually it is applied to large landscapes where surface flow during peak rain events is channeled into ponds or dams for storage and use.  It is also applicable to smaller plots, where we hope to use water more efficiently, and to recharge aquifers.

The course fee will be on a sliding scale, with all proceeds going towards sustainable development on Orella.  Thank you to Darren for believing in the vision!

Please feel free to call me at (805) 452-8249 with any questions or to make resrvations.

Thank You!
Loren Luyendyk