[Scpg] Bioneers Plenary DVD watching and Vegetarian Potluck, Saturday, Nov. 10, 6:30 PM

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Nov 7 20:28:06 PST 2007

If you are willing, you could pass along this invitation to folks.

Come to a Vegetarian Potluck and watch The Bioneeers Plenaries at the
Brobergs' Home in Sycamore Canyon.

We purchased the 2007 DVD set because the talks were so remarkable we
would like to share them.  It will take more than one sitting but we
could start with a couple of the first day's morning plenary talks
and then have other dates if there is interest.

Jay Harman:  "Designing the Next Golden Age:  A Progress Report
The award-winning inventor, entrepreneur and CEO of PAX Scientific
offers examples of highly efficient technologies inspired by natural
systems that can help us create prosperity without degrading the biosphere.

Judy Wicks:  Local Living Economies:  Green, Fair and Fun
The fabled entrepreneur and activist tells her story of moving beyond
responsible business practices to working cooperatively with other
entrepreneurs and citizens to build whole economies based on love of
nature and community.

Please RSVP:

John & Sharon Broberg
962-6871
545 Conejo Rd.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103

Directions:

 From the north:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Hwy 101, take Milpas Exit.  Go left at the end of the off
ramp.  Proceed with the same directions below:

 From the south:

Hwy 101, take the Milpas Exit.  Go right at the end of the off ramp

Round the roundabout, stay on Milpas.

Right on Montecito St. at traffic light.

Proceed to another roundabout.

Follow the detour signs.  Right up the hill on APS (Alameda Padre
Serra) past Cleveland School.  If you don't pass Cleveland School,
you went the wrong way on APS.

The road curves to the left and becomes Eucalyptus Hill Rd for about 100 yards.

Turn left on Barker Pass Road.

Left on Sycamore Cyn Rd.

Keep following the detour signs.

Turn right on Stanwood Dr.

First left on Conejo Rd.

First driveway on the right
Plenty of parking on Stanwood Dr. on either side of Conejo Rd.