[Scpg] This Week on Sustainable World

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 18:48:59 PST 2007

It's Fund Drive Time Again!

This Friday, November 9th, at 9:00 am PST, Sustainable World will broadcast excerpts from interviews with pemaculturist Kat Steele, author and rainforest activist John Seed, Keyline Designer Darren Doherty, Backyard Food Forester Larry Saltzman, Communities Magazine editor Diana Leafe Christian, Food For Thought's Marty Fujita, and others.

We are celebrating KCSB's Annual Fund Drive. It's the only time of year that we ask you, our listeners, to support local, community media. Please phone in and donate any amount that you can. You can also donate online at kcsb.org.

Thanks!

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa
Barbara, California and streaming live on KCSB.org.